A little bit about you...
I've worked in financial services for around 7 years now. I spent the start of my career as a mortgage and protection expert for one of the UK's largest mortgage brokers. It was great helping clients, especially first time buyers getting on the property ladder. I wanted to move into more holistic financial services so I could help a broader range of clients. I found a paraplanning role in a small IFA practice to start developing my knowledge, but I was soon keen to learn more and that's where I was so happy to be able to join Equilibrium.
Why did you choose Equilibrium and what do you think you are going to enjoy the most while working here?
I chose Equilibrium after doing some research, and finding out that not only are they so well reviewed by their clients, but also by the own members of staff. I could see they were on the Sunday Times list for top 100 small companies to work for, the decision to apply was a no brainer! The culture here is excellent, in particular the encouragement to learn and develop. Learning and working towards further qualifications is what I'm most looking forward to.
- Keep it simply with a Ham and Pease pudding sandwich.
Death Row Meal
- Scallops and black pudding starter, rare fillet steak and chips for main and some kind of chocolate orange flavoured cake for dessert!
What animal would you be and why?
- Probably and eagle or a Hawk, who wouldn't want to soar through the sky?
Ultimate dinner party guests, past or present?
- Stephen Fry, Jimmy Carr and Natalie Dormer
If you could have one super power what would it be and why?
- It would have to be flight for the same reason as the animal.
What is your favourite quote?
- The only difference between a problem and an opportunity is in the mind.