Recently named ‘Best Companies’ Number 1 Financial Services Company to work for in the UK. Our purpose is to make people’s lives better and to ensure we deliver on this we provide a fantastic working environment that’s positive, collaborative, progressive and a lot of fun.
We are currently mapping out the future of our service proposition and our digital strategy. Pivotal to that change piece will be our Transformation Team, our CRM back office system and the data it contains.
In order to support this significant transformation piece over the coming years, we have a newly created position to help with capacity across the team. This will be a varied role that will see the ideal candidate supporting the transformation team across data, processes and systems as well as supporting our wider team with any queries that they might have.
Our new systems support team member will:
- Support our MI Analyst with regular data reporting
- Create new reports and dashboards utilising data primarily from dynamics 365
- Work with our Systems Lead to maintain and develop our dynamics 365 back office system
- Provide dynamics systems support to staff
- Build and test new processes to support specific business requirements
- Work on system integrations and automation to enhance our CRM and remove work from the client management team
The person we need to take on this role will:
- Be highly IT literate with strong Microsoft office skills, especially in Excel
- Enjoy interrogating data and responding to challenges raised by the senior management team and wider business
- Be keen to understand our key processes and how our business works
- Have a high attention to detail & accuracy
- Have strong problem solving skills with an analytical approach
- Have the ability to manage time and organise effectively
- Have excellent people, interpersonal and listening skills
- Be motivated with a ‘batteries included’ attitude
- Be comfortable in a fast paced environment
In an ideal world you would have:
- Experience in using Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience of working with Power BI
- Knowledge of Financial Services
So why join us?
At Equilibrium, the pace is fast. Our team thrives off the dynamic environment and we easily adapt quickly to changes. Our hard-working, friendly team have fostered a healthy working environment to ensure we all get the opportunity to learn and grow.
To support our team’s growth and development, we cover the cost of study materials and exam fees for qualifications relevant to the role, as well as the option to take paid study and exam leave.
To allow people to take rest and time off we offer 33 days holiday plus bank holidays as a minimum going up to 38 days based on length of service.
In order for people to have a life out of work we also have a flexible working framework which gives our team the opportunity to spend some of their working week outside of the office and the freedom to work at a time that suits them where possible.
We also provide the normal perks that you’d expect from an award winning business such as profit share, pension, death in service, income protection and much more besides.
Apply for this job
If this job sounds like the one for you please fill in the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
For me, it's having the chance to find my path, focus my strengths and being given the freedom, with some much needed guidance along the way, to add value where I’m able to and the tools and drive to see where I can improve.
I think Equilibrium is a great place to work as employees are treated as adults. Information is openly shared so that people feel involved and in the loop. We ask for people’s ideas and implement the good ones. People are treated fairly, praised where it is due and held accountable when they don’t deliver. I feel we have a culture where work life balance is important with the holiday package and flexibility around hours.
For me it is the friendly and supportive people here at Equilibrium. I have really enjoyed the training and development I have received from the Academy so far. It has provided me with valuable skills which has helped my personal and professional development that I can take into the future.
I like the focus on creating a happy place to work including the attitudes and culture of team I work with. I also appreciate the work-life balance aspects as no matter how nice it is in work, it’s always good to have plenty of holidays.
I have been at Equilibrium for nearly 10 years and it still remains a great place to work. Even though the company has grown substantially over the years, it has maintained it’s culture.
It’s great to work in such an entrepreneurial environment where everyone is on the same wavelength. I also love how my role has a direct impact on staff and clients; it gives me a real sense of satisfaction when new ideas and processes work well.
There is a strong sense of purpose within the company and an understanding that the work we do can have a really positive impact on our clients lives. Every day is different, challenging and I'm encouraged to try new things and be innovative.