Started at Equilibrium
What three things could you not live without?
- Friends, Family and Coffee
Can you cook, if so what's your signature dish?
- Chicken Berry Brittania (a dishoom biryani recipe that I get very stressed preparing!)
If you could go for dinner with a celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Jurgen Klopp, little bit biased as a massive Liverpool fan but an incredibly inspiring coach and person who has instilled a winning mentality everywhere he has managed and would be good fun after a few beers!
If you weren't in your current role what would you be doing?
If you were invisible for a day what would you do?
- Nothing too sinister, wind up my dad with floating plates and turning the TV off!
If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
- Help out family and friends, then buy a supercar!
What would you most like to tell your 13 year old self?
- Enjoy yourself, play sports and make the most of having no real responsibility, you don't have to have it figured out just yet.
What is something you’ve never tried but want to?
- Sky diving
Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
- New York, amazing city that has everything from museums and parks to sports events and broadway and has a huge buzz about it.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
What are your three most overused words/phrases?
- Am I on mute?
sorry I was on mute
you're on mute!
What is your greatest fear?
How do you define success?