The Diploma Academy is an intensive training programme and one of the many benefits to it is working alongside experts in the industry and gaining valuable experience in one of the top wealth management firms in the country.
Find out more and apply below.
The role of a Client Manager is our spin on the traditional Paraplanner position. Ultimately, it’s about helping others to enjoy life to the fullest. We provide clients with the financial confidence to make the most of life without niggling concerns about money.
You will be the primary contact for your bank of clients, proactively managing and building your relationships. You will also provide support and planning for key areas of the financial planning process including tax planning, estate planning, asset allocation and ongoing portfolio reviews.
If that sounds daunting – don’t be scared! We’ll take your experience into account and will provide you with all the support you need as you learn about your new role.
During your time in the Equilibrium Diploma Academy, you’ll gain all the skills necessary to deliver a first-class service as a Client Manager. These include:
- Relationship building with clients
- Learning how to carry out product reviews
- Construction and analysis of portfolios
- A complete understanding of the life cycle of clients
- Administration tasks
- How our Financial Planners work and why
- Understanding how we do things at Equilibrium and why
- Learning systems and processes
- Sitting in client meetings
- Learning how to take meeting minutes
We will provide all the relevant tools and materials for you to complete your exams and expect you to be half way through your diploma by the end of year one and completed by the end of year two.
You will be working alongside some of the most talented (and friendliest) experts in the industry, so you will also be gaining invaluable experience and insight on a daily basis.
The sky is the limit.
A career in the financial services industry can be extremely rewarding and lucrative. Our industry is so vast that there are roles perfect for every skillset. The Equilibrium Diploma Academy will lay the foundations for you to take your career in various directions such as technical specialism, advice, people management, sales or strategy.
The choice is yours.
If you’re retraining the salary will start at circa £25,000 and will be dependent on experience and value added
Apart from hands-on experience with industry experts, plus the opportunity to become a CII diploma qualified Client Manager, you will also receive:
- 33 days holiday (plus bank holiday)
- Up to 13% bonus (once agreed with your manager which could take up to a year)
- Paid study leave
- Complimentary breakfast everyday
- One of the best working environments in the country
- Building blocks to set out your own career path – the sky is the limit!
Apply for the Diploma Academy
If you’re positive, passionate and love the sound of the Diploma Academy, we'd love to hear from you!